New 300C - Nuff Said?

Now lets be REAL careful with comments about Germans and 300Cs. Your 300C Technical Advisor in this club traces his family origins directly to the Black Forest in S. Germany and is quite PROUD of that fact.

I can't see that any bashing of the new 300C or the company that builds it or the parent company in Europe is in any way productive to this list. Really I consider it to be OT (Off Topic). Y'all are raggin' on an entirely different automotive world reality in 2003 than what we had in 1957. Comments here are not going to change anything in the styling studios nor in the marketing think tank nor change the bottom line one penny. Some of us have bought the current production Chrysler 300M and some of us will buy the next Chrysler 300 because we actually like the styling and the Mercedes Benz engineering. I personally haven't as yet but then I'm driving my Studebaker (another German heritage family) more often than my old 300s!

The subjectivity of these comments is really better reserved for an Aussie bar room in the Outback than it is for the Chrysler 300 Club International listserver.

Nuff Said?

Wayne Graefen
Old 300C Tech