Re: [Chrysler300] New 300C - Another viewpoin!

Re: [Chrysler300] New 300C - Another viewpoin!

To those of us that are died in the wool Chrysler fans, look at what the 300
Heritage has done for us in the transportation buying sector of our economy.
The New Chrysler Company (DC) has given us the opportunity to buy and drive a
modern 300 letter series car. Today you can go buy a light duty truck with
HEMI power as in "Has it got a HEMI." Tomorrow you will be able to buy a sedan
with HEMI power. After that, DC Management has said the "HemiC Convertible" will
live when a facility is in place to assemble it.

I am in a position working for a German Tier 1 parts supplier to see that the
American auto workers job is being seriously threatened by the "Global Supply
Chain." When DC builds a HEMI sedan, I will be in line to put my backside
behind the wheel for a serious Look See.
Jim Bartuska
Founding Memeber