Fwd: [Chrysler300] 300 neon clock question, revisited.

Good question. I bought one too, and was thinking of just changing the year to 57. Hope someone has the awnser. Chuck

On another subject seems to me there was a 300 by Nissan at one time.

From: jp300hurst@xxxx
To: wgraefen@xxxx, Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 neon clock question, revisited.
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 10:41:49 EDT

Hello all, I hope this isn't considered off topic. Someone here, quite
sometime ago posted a question about these ' 57- ' 58 Chrysler 300 neon clocks that
Wal-mart has. I finally found one and bought it. Someone had mentioned in
this forum that they took the clock apart and changed the picture inside. I
would like to do the same, as the year is wrong ("1956") plus the overall
design, except for the car, is just too generic for me. How did you go about
changing the inside picture?

Thanks in advance, John

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox. Get Hotmail Extra Storage today! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es