Re: [Chrysler300] 300s

Charlie,

You mentioned:

<The name 300, 300b, 300c, 300d and what ever other letters you put in back of 300 mean
nothing to them. They have their own versions of 300, 300b, 300c, 300d and
maybe others>

Actually, those letters do mean somthing. 300C for instance stands for 3.0 liter displacement, coupe body, 300D = diesel engine, E usually means fuel injected (on the older cars, now it is a class). S means high end luxury class, L=long body. For example, a 450SEL is a 4.5 liter, luxury class, fuel injected, long body sedan.

I have always loved cars that were well engineered and set apart from the crowd. Chrysler and Mercedes cars have always been well engineered automobiles. While I am not crazy about of how the merger transpired, I can't think of a car company I would rather have had Chrysler merge with.

Chrysler 300 content. Took the 300G out for a ride last weekend. Car runs fantastic, loved the feeling of that ram induction working its engineering magic on the freeway onramp.

Bob J