From: <fastedgie@xxxx>
To: <thelastbestgenius@xxxx>
Cc: <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2003 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] new 300C - yes, please go and tell them

You are so right Christopher.
But the Germans are running the company NOW!
They actually think the use of the name 300C is a compliment to the
legendary
57.
The problem is cultural human perception.
To you and I the use of the 300C name is as repulsive as the hospitality of
redneck dinner wherein the main course is fresh 'road kill'.
The Germans just don't understand the American market.
As far as the politicians selling out the country, there is nothing we can
do. The decision makers are all going to be gone with their pockets filled
before the problems are fully realised.
Bob Eaton was a prime example. Personal wealth over the health of the
Company or Country.
The best part of Australia is what the Creator gave you. Look beyond the
bastard politicians and enjoy!

For list server instructions, go to