my 300k

i got my K back from the body shop. i will post pictures soon enough. i
HIGHLY recommend Anchor Auto Body, anchorauto.com for work. he is in sunnyvale,
ca.
car is beautiful again. now i have the engine in the machine shop ( i know
its backwards, but i wasnt going to do the engine but she got sick, so here i
am ) and i wanna know, please, i have edelbrock heads, and the cross rams.
should i paint the heads, or leave them bare and paint the manifolds, valve
covers, and block turquiose. and what about the valley pan, was that painted? i
know the heads were, but aluminum is so cool looking. well, if wanterd, iu
will psot pictures, but someone has to want to seee then first. thank you,
tim