Moore's Auto Salvage

Hi Gang,
Having just had first hand experience with Moore's, I would have to rate them as one of the best yards I have worked with. I ordered some A/C parts for my F from them. The original parts from my car were long gone, so I needed everything in front of the radiator support including the hardware. I used the web page to contact them, and about a week went by without hearing anything. Then to my surprise, they called me to let me know that they had the parts. The price was reasonable, so I sent a check out for the parts. From the time I put the check in my mailbox, until I received the parts (today) was a little over 2 weeks. I certainly consider that reasonable. What really blew me away was how well the parts were taken apart and packaged! Everything I wanted was sent and arrived completely undamaged (in two boxes). I was so excited I got my radiator support out of the cellar and bolted everything up to check the fit. It all fit excellent. A good thing to know about 60 Chrysler A/C systems is that the Imperial set up is identical under the hood. My parts actually came from a 60 Imperial. I also got the good line with the fins on it that wraps around the condenser. Moore's comes highly recommended in my book!
300ly,
Don