New Members

Hi,

We just wanted to take a moment to introduce ourselves since we are new
to the club. We specialize in restoring hubcaps from the 1950's, 1960's
& 1970's. With 25 years in the automotive restoration business, we have
a lots of contacts for good stuff. Please let us know if we can be of
service or check out our EBay stuff at
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/hubcapkimbo/.

Thanks,

"Hubcap Kimbo"
ABC Enterprises, LLC
105 West Hilltop Road
Billings, MT 59105
ask for Jeff (406) 670-8073 * fax (406) 254-2374 * after hours (406)
252-0702

This page is maintained by hubcapkimbo (260)

"Hubcap Kimbo"...the leader in quality vintage auto parts!

Hubcap Kimbo

What we do...
Offering over 25 years in the automobile restoration business...this
family owned hobby business now brokers quality vintage car parts and
accessories world wide. Need something special? Want to trade or sell?
Just e-mail us and we'll do our best to make a deal. Our specialty is
restoring awesome hubcaps! Ü

Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are so sure that you'll love our stuff that we offer a money back
guarantee. If your not totally satisfied, we'll make it right or buy it
back.

Click to view supersized image