Spam-mail

Hello guys.

I think I'm close to one hundred each day now. I talking about spam-mails.
Is there anybody out there who can tell me how to get rid of this terror.
I know this is not a 300-topic but this started when our great club change
our site and started to use this Yahoo address we using today.
I'm not a computer-freak so please don't give any complicated
" go-really-deep-in-your-system-stuff-and-change-that-little-dot-there" advice.
Hope for a great autumn for everybody.

Best regards..... Johan