Re: [Chrysler300] Spam-mail

Johan wrote:

> Hello guys.

> I think I'm close to one hundred each day now. I talking about spam-mails.
> Is there anybody out there who can tell me how to get rid of this terror.
> I know this is not a 300-topic but this started when our great club change
> our site and started to use this Yahoo address we using today.
> I'm not a computer-freak so please don't give any complicated
> " go-really-deep-in-your-system-stuff-and-change-that-little-dot-there" advice.
> Hope for a great autumn for everybody.

> Best regards..... Johan

IF these are of the "Microsoft Updates, and related Warnings" your ISP should
be attempting to block this I would expect.
I have been in contact with others who saw a day to 2 worth of these before
their particular ISP started to block them. SO FAR my ISP has failed to put
a halt to these critters.

If these are of the "personal Life Improvements" variations, I think a lot of
them are originating from Asia and Europe. There does exist scanning and logic
software that can filter and block some of it.
AGAIN this sort of software can be applied at the ISP. IF They Choose To Do So.

Complain to your Tech Support folks at your particular Internet Provider.
(all this might be counter to thier business models, after all they also
promoted
this sort of activity to "Get Rich Quick" schemers.)
--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6