clips

I used to own a 57 300 C, and was looking for something when I came across these clips. They are the little ones that hold on the hood letters. Does anyone need them. I also found the 300 numbers that are on the back seat, at least thats where I think they came from . Cromb and about 1 1/2 inch high.

Also came across 2 small red white and blue 300 emblems that are on a 79 300. I think they are in the tail light. They are plastic.

Anyone need this stuff email me. I used to have extra hood letters too, but so far can't find them. Chuck

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com