L'il Red dash panels

I have the left blank panel for 77-80 truck in redwood for $22.00 postage
paid. no part # I think this came as part of a complte dash assembly.
I also have the right side with the clock/tach hole in silver argent for
37.00 postage paid. part #3895 910

Both in very good condition.

I also have the complete dash trim panel in silver, with a larger tach hole
cut in the right side. Make an offer.

Thanks Ray Jones in AR 479-394-5738 if you want to call.