Black F on e-Bay.

Two days ago,my buddy( who is very interested ), and I e-mailed the vendor of the very nice looking black 300F on e-Bay , asking for the VIN. Or add the VIN to the description.
He hasn't bothered to reply, or add the VIN. All his previous car sales have included VIN numbers.
Has anyone on the list done the same?? And got a VIN ??
It appears to be 'on sale' at $15,100.
Looks nice too. I blew the pix up, looks sweet, but I don't see the gold Chrysler script on the hood.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6181&item=2437022041

Cheerz folks...............Dave.