Re: [Chrysler300] black300 f on ebay

Folks,

Just an FYI - In the interest of trying to find the dealership that has this
car in Kingston, Mass (Kingston is about 60 miles from me), I attempted a
reverse phone lookup on Verizon's homepage.

It came up empty, which leads me to believe the number on eBay is a cell
(not that there is anything wrong with that!).

Were it closer, I'd go take a look and get that elusive VIN!

Keith