Re: [Chrysler300] 392 bad knock, quality bearing sources?

Re: [Chrysler300] 392 bad knock, quality bearing sources?

Chris,

I recently had to replace timing chain on my C. Sharp sound when warm at
idle was the chain slapping against the cover! Started all at once. Take a
tire iron or other ''iron stethoscope'' and put it on the timing cover while
the noise is there ... it'll be obvious if the sound is coming from that
source.

Park Waldrop
Atlanta