Re: [Chrysler300] 65-4speed coupe

Jim,
Has anyone expressed any interest in these cars? Surely a 4-speed coupe would be worth saving, especially if it is a 300L.
I have been advertising a 300L parts car on the club web site that has the body parts to bring this one back. I hoped to sell it complete but have enough interest in small parts that I would go ahead and part it out if someone wants the front clip and floors, or if someone wants to buy this car as is and get what they need to build the 4-speed car, I'll put them in touch with the members wanting other parts.
My car needs windshield, top, and rear glass and drive line, so maybe the donor car top and glass could save it too. I can E-mail pictures if anybody is interested.
Okie Bob

quadshop@xxxx wrote:
Found a 65, I believe to be a letter car, coupe with a four speed and a
donor car. Both have 413s in them. The coupe has been hit in the right
front and the motor and trans are out. Coupe needs floors -donor car- and
the engine has a cracked block-donor car. It was for sale Sunday night
for $1575.

Phone is 815-739-9221. Located just south of Rockford, IL

Jim McGowan
62 300 Sport
Rockford, IL

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!