Re: [Chrysler300] rims

Hope you have done your homework well on Coker tires.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Finger" <my300g@xxxx>
To: "main listserver" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 12:28 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] rims

I plan on getting new Coker tires shortly for my "G".
I currently have wire wheels but would like to go back
to the original rims. My problem: The rims are very
badly rusted. Is it better to have them sand blasted
and re-painted or try to find new/newer rims to use?
If the later is the case, does anyone know where I
should get them from?
As always, I appreciate any comments or guidance
anyone can offer.
Thanks
Gary

For list server instructions, go to