Reproduction windshields

Greetings Group-
For those of you that responded in a positive manner- Thank you. However due to at least one who emailed me and questioned my integrity, intelligence and down hill from there- I really do not need that kind of grief. I will not answer any more email about these windshields until I physically get to see them and see the quality etc. only then will I advise the club about them. I thought that this was good news-being that these windshields are not being done at this time and the number of inquiries we receive from people needing them. In the mean time pay lots of $$$ for ones you can find. Apologies to all.
Joe Pierce 300J+Kx3+others