56 parts for sale

Just got this note from Pete Ciciarelli (president of the Central NY Mopar
Association). If you know anyone that may be interested in any of these
parts, please pass this on to them. Thanks.
++++++++
Spent the last couple days stripping another car I picked up. This one is a
56 New Yorker with a 354 Hemi in it. I'm parting it out, so if you know any
Chrysler aficionados out there, please forward this info to them ASAP. She
was a 4dr sedan. Pretty turquoise/blk/white triple paint job. The outside
chrome is a little pitted, but there. Body rusty, but doors not bad. All
good glass, already pulled the tinted windshield & rear glass. I'm saving
the bumpers, hood, deck lid, side stainless trim, windshield & rear glass
stainless trim, the automatic transmission, tail lamps, grille & some of the
interior pieces inc. good black & white steering wheel. I hope to dump the
roller next weekend (11/4) so if anyone wants anything off the main body,
call quick. (315-676-5546 or pete340@aol) The only pieces actually gone are
the motor & front fenders. Nothing expensive, just want to help save another
one.

Thanks
Pete
++++++++