           From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: rims
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Reproduction windshields
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Reproduction windshields
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: rims
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 14:56:34 -0500
   From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: convert fluid cleanup

The good news is:
I found the leak in the top cylinder on the convertible K.
The bad news is:
I didn't find it soon enough.

I'm looking for suggestions how to soak up the transmission fluid that has
accumulated in the rear carpet, without removing the carpet.

?Soap & water and dry with a Shop Vac?

?Grind oil absorbent 'speedy-dri' into the carpet and hope it comes out
later?

I'm sure someone has had this problem before --

Bob

Message: 2