L shocks

What is the correct KYB shock number for the rear on the 65 L?

KYB KG5511 won't work for the 65 Chrysler.

KG5511 will work for 57 thru 64.

By the way, KG4507 fits fine on the front without any modification to the
lower bushing as is required for previous years.

Cripes it is cold here. Gas charged shocks don't want to compress in 30
degree temps...or maybe it is me that doesn't want to compress in 30 degree
temps.

New York Bob