Seat Belts & "Boots"

Hello fellow club members. I'm new to the club, but not to Chrysler. I was lucky enough to be sponsored by Mopar while racing max wedges in the 60s.

I am in need of 2 "sets" of seat belts for the 62 or 63 Chrysler bucket-seat cars (Chrysler 300, Plymouth Sport fury, Dodge Polara 500) (1 set = male insert with belt and anchor end and female buckle with belt and anchor end). The belt material has a fine 4-weave pattern (as opposed to being uniformly course) and can be black or tan. Each anchor end consists of 2 flat pieces of metal with a "J" hook on one end and a rectangular slot for the belt in the other end. The two flat pieces are held together by a small machine screw and lock nut. I need 8 of the flat plates with "J" hooks.

The "J" hooks pass through an "eye" bolt which passes through a large, flat washer, then through a hole in the floor, where it screws into a plate with a nut welded onto it. I need 4 eye bolts, 4 large washers, and four plates with nuts.

Last, but certainly not least, I need the black vinyl "boots" or sleeves that cover the 2 plates and anchor bolt for each belt segment. Each boot is about 7 inches long, flat for most of its length and then flares out to form a round base with 2 "ears" for the metal plates. I need 4 of these - 1 for each belt segment.