From: "John Hertog" <crossram@xxxx>
To: "Chrysler 300 Club Listverver" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 12:31 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 65-up C-body headers

Hi to all,

Reading this month's Mopar Muscle (Jan '04 issue) - page 90 "New Products" I
see mentionned that:

"the new addition to the TTI exhaust line for the C-body ('65 to '73) are
these 383 and 440 1 7/8" headers and 2 1/2" or 3" exhaust with Dynomax
mufflers . They are designed to fit stock cast-iron cylinder heads or
Edelbrock aluminium heads, and the exhaust systems are available for wagons
and passenger cars".

Tube Technologies
(909) 371-4878
www.ttiexhaust.com