Re: [Chrysler300] Please place on list server

Re: [Chrysler300] Please place on list server

Al, Try First Place Auto Products-- N. Canton, Oh. I- 330- 493- 1420 Fritzwill probably want one set of yours for a match. If you miss him on the phone, leave your message. It might take a few days but he will return your call. Happy window sweeping, Jerry

Al Breitenberger <abreitenberger@xxxx> wrote: Chrysler 300, NewYorker 71
I'm looking for the outside glass weatherstripping on a 4 door model. This is a 1 inch high rubber profile with some felt coating on it. On top there is a metal rail facing the door side and acts as a strenghtener. The profile screws on the outer upper doorlip along the windows. Does anyone know a source to get these strippings in lenght or off the roll. Thanks .
Al Breitenberger