From: Phil Greenfeld
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 10/22/2003 8:54:20 PM
Subject: parts

I have an odd question/ statement, Has anyone used a part off of their 300 on any of their other cars?
I have a 2003 Mazda Protege 5 and the first time that I honked at someone they turned around and laughed
at me. So I went home and found some spare High note and Low note horns from my 1964300K . So I
rigged them up to fit the Protege and the next time I honked the horn everyone was looking for a tank,
they only saw the little Protege.
Phil

Phil Greenfeld
pgreen413@xxxx