Re: [Chrysler300] Cheap G rag convert on ebay

Re: [Chrysler300] Cheap G rag convert on ebay

Re: the alleged "G" convertible : someone please ask the seller for the VIN
number :)

I do believe that it is, indeed, a DeSoto, and not a Chrysler. Seems to be
missing a rear axle, and parts of the Sure-Grip are not there either. The
powerplant appears to be intact, though ! Reminds me of the shortened 300C
... this one's also a two-seater (at best ! )

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY