Från: John Hertog [mailto:crossram@xxxx]
Skickat: den 12 november 2003 03:03
Till: paul holmgren; Owen & Jo Grigg
Kopia: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: [Chrysler300] Cheap G rag convert on ebay

Re: the alleged "G" convertible : someone please ask the seller for the
VIN
number :)

I do believe that it is, indeed, a DeSoto, and not a Chrysler. Seems
to be
missing a rear axle, and parts of the Sure-Grip are not there either.
The
powerplant appears to be intact, though ! Reminds me of the shortened
300C
... this one's also a two-seater (at best ! )

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY

For list server instructions, go to