60 F grille PIeces Needed

We are restoring an F hardtop. Missing the chrome grille pieces that go in the center of the grille surround. Three pieces, a verticle piece with a circle in the center for the 300 medallion and two side pieces, a right and a left.

Yes, hard to find, I am sure, but asking and hoping someone in the club might have a spare set around somewhere that we could purchase?????

If so, please get back to us.

Thanks, Henry Hopkins 510-234-9649