weight

Question : I have to ship, via truck, a 413 motor. - stripped of all
accessories, pretty much a long block with heads . No intake, exhaust or
trimmings. The trucking company is asking for the weight. Anybody have
any idea of a good approximation? After wrestling with it this afternoon, I
can only attest to the fact that it is HEAVY.

Thanks in advance,
John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY