Re: [Chrysler300] How did the 300 B turn 139 MPH at Daytona

Re: [Chrysler300] How did the 300 B turn 139 MPH at Daytona

These speed runs were a yearly thing at Daytona, and were sanctionewd by AAA
and inspected by them also. I have no details, but was just getting into
cars in 1955....my God, nearly 50 years ago!

Ray Jones