From: "John Hertog" <crossram@xxxx>
To: "Chrysler 300 Club Listverver" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 2:06 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] weight

Question : I have to ship, via truck, a 413 motor. - stripped of all
accessories, pretty much a long block with heads . No intake, exhaust or
trimmings. The trucking company is asking for the weight. Anybody have
any idea of a good approximation? After wrestling with it this afternoon, I
can only attest to the fact that it is HEAVY.

Thanks in advance,
John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY

For list server instructions, go to