Thank you all!!!

Dear 300 friends,
Thank you all for your help. I have got a lot of e-mails from members
offering their help to go check a car for me. The deal was done quite quick
and there was no time to have someone check the car. Thank you anyway. I
was not able to buy the car, but the good thing is that my best friend
bought it ( a C300). He has found out what a fantastic club this is and is
now one of the new members. I also got your experiences with "Classic
Exhaust" and a system is ordered.

Many thanks from
Matts Wignell
Sweden