Re: [Chrysler300] quest for original spark plug wires

Re: [Chrysler300] quest for original spark plug wires

In a message dated 12/17/03 11:40:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
News4ge@xxxx writes:
> Aren't there plug wires available from Atlas? Has anybody bought any? Are
>
> they not acceptable? I remember there being some very negative comments
> made
> about the company. Is it that the company is bad or is it the products that
>
> are bad?
I PURCHASED WIRES FOR MY '56. THEY WERE OK. I STOPPED DEALING WITH HIM.
I'VE PURCHASED NEW LENSES WITH TABS BROKEN OFF, SUPPOSED NOS PARTS (USED WORN
OUT PARTS IN A NOS BOX) HE CHANGES HIS PRICES WITH THE WEATHER. MORE BAD PARTS
THAN GOOD PARTS. HE'S JUST BELOW JOHN ROSEN IN MY "HALL OF SHAME."
STEVE ESTOK, TOMS RIVER, NJ