Re: Don't go near Atlas.

Go past GO before you go to Atlas. I had a small dealing with him (Mike) and he tried to cheat me out of a refund. I had to ship back some windshield hose that two sizes out of three where wrong.
I just spoke with a guy who I am helping source parts for a car he is finishing up. his friend got taken for a lot more. I told him you have to get in his face. He did and got his refund.

This May be a good time to mention. The car this guy is doing is a 59 Windsor with around 15,000 original miles. I am sure he is in a money crunch and needs to sell it. Due to age, not wear he repainted it orig pink and black and new matching upholstery. Bumpers and I guess other re chrome as well. Did it right as he took off all the trim and wants me to make the front and back glass trim clips. He used my Gary, The Parts Doc Rubber Rejuvenator on glass seals and said it brought them back to life. The mechanics are excellent he states. He is not on a computer and asked if I would help him sell it. I will have him send me a floppy with photos. If anyone knows of a good home for what he calls a "sweet car" then contact me for more details. The car is located in Palm Springs. Nice place to be this time of year.

Gary, The Parts Doc

At 07:48 AM 12/18/2003 -0500, xramkroozer@xxxx wrote:
In a message dated 12/17/03 11:40:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
News4ge@xxxx writes:
> Aren't there plug wires available from Atlas? Has anybody bought any? Are
>
> they not acceptable? I remember there being some very negative comments
> made
> about the company. Is it that the company is bad or is it the products that
>
> are bad?
I PURCHASED WIRES FOR MY '56. THEY WERE OK. I STOPPED DEALING WITH HIM.
I'VE PURCHASED NEW LENSES WITH TABS BROKEN OFF, SUPPOSED NOS PARTS (USED WORN
OUT PARTS IN A NOS BOX) HE CHANGES HIS PRICES WITH THE WEATHER. MORE BAD PARTS
THAN GOOD PARTS. HE'S JUST BELOW JOHN ROSEN IN MY "HALL OF SHAME."
STEVE ESTOK, TOMS RIVER, NJ

To send a message to this group, send an email to: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: