From: "Richard Starkweather" <hemi@xxxx>
Subject: Re: 300L 4 speed - C453268376

> Hello John.
>
> 1965 Chrysler 300L hardtop 4 speed manual
> Original car, C453268376, requiring restoration. 96 hardtop 4 speeds
built, believed to be one of 22 survivors. Nothing missing. Original 413
HP engine. Gold paint, shabby finish, some surface rust. Options: 4 speed
manual transmission, HD brake/suspension, Suregrip differential, black vinyl
roof (no rips), black leather seats (driver seat ripped), radio, tilt
steering column, tinted windshield, bumper guards, sill trim. No power
options. Many spares included, plus a correct look unused 1965 style dry
battery. Documentation and manuals included. Car is in UK. I am willing
to arrange shipping for the buyer. I live near Southampton and own a car
transporter so I can transport car to docks free of charge. Delivery
possible to Scandinavia at an agreed cost. Photos can be seen at
http://www.blackbird.plus.com/300L/300l.html Price $8,500. Richard
Starkweather. hemichrysler@xxxx Tel. +44 (0)1489-782044.

> Once I have taken photographs I will place images upon my webspace. All
club Internet users will be able to virtually see car. There are no
pictures on the given website address yet!