Re: Stainless trim

http://www.englishcustompolishing.com/usca/index.html

http://www.englishcustompolishing.com/eneu/stainless.html

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=polishing+stainless+steel&spell=1

Several places to look for stainless steel info. The first 2 are from the
company where I bought some supplies. The third is the results of a Google
search.

I also picked up supplies from a vendor who always sets up at automobile
swap meets. This is a good way to go if you have access to such, as you are
able to pick up tips and also to see what you are purchasing. I did buy my
Baldor and cast iron stand from Eastwood(the auto catalog supply publisher
of the cool catalog).

You mentioned your 300 B. The rear trim on the fenders/quarters is another
good reason to set up in the driveway as I mentioned(another good reason is
the mess of stuff flying off the buffs and compounds that can make a clean
garage look like the hole that we found Sadaam lurking in). These pieces
are so long that trying to manipulate and handle them in your garage would
be almost impossible to do safely.

Cheers

Roger Schaaf
300 B Calif