Re: [Chrysler300] K on ebay

In a message dated 1/3/2004 8:34:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Pacesetter300@xxxx writes:

Just hard for me to figure how to delete something that wasn't there to
begin with.

Like my new F**D truck. I bought it out of stock at the local dealership.
It was an "Upscale" model that came with a CD player radio. For $90 extra,
it had the standard "cassette" radio installed instead. I still haven't
figured out how that happened!
Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI USA