300g brake system

 HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW MEMBERS,

I just installed a new master cylinder and I have a problem.Here's whats happening. First, all the wheel cylinders have been rebuilt, new lines and no leaks.I bench bled the master cylinder following the supplyer's instructions, prior to installing. After installing the master, I re-bled all the brake lines in the proper order.Now, when I first press the brake pedel, it goes to the floor and after a few pumps it is up fully.While applyingconstent pressure to the pedel, the pedel remains firm. If I release, and wait 30 seconds, the pedel will now go to the floor when depressed.Three more complete line bleeds and the same result. Did I do something wrong when I bench bled the master cylinder?

Thank you,
Barrie