From: patrick grant <gran102@xxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 4:03 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Fw: Power supply

i visited my brother-in-law over newyears. i consider him a world class
electronics engineer(my opinion). i left him with an old nonoperable
dashboard power supply. since i have never had an operable one i cant answer
his questions. he is fully confident he can produce working power
supplies-not necessarily reproductions -but they will work for an economical
price. can anyone answer his questions? thanks, pat grant