392 starters

Group,
There's a guy on another mopar site that has two 392 starters for sale,
says one is a 3 hole unit off of a truck.
My question is will a 392 starter work on a 354 ? If so does any one want
a starter for about $65 ? I only need one.
If it won't work on the 354 and you can use the starters, email me and Ill
give you his unfo.
He says they both work but need cleaned up.

Thanks, Jim Faber