From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxx>
To: <lettercars@xxxx>; <agmoon@xxxx>; <Moparpjf@xxxx>;
<Kraus300@xxxx>
Cc: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 8:56 AM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] RE: G parts car

> Wow! Talk about lettercars with a high risk of becoming parts cars.
>
> Perhaps its time to replace the word "restoration" with "reassembly"?!?
'Cause we (and Gary Goers) sure aren't getting any younger.

> Was it Josey Wales who said that "a good man has gotta know his
limitations"? As a fella with many, many, many limitations (especially
mental & financial), I've readjusted my expectations from restored --
to -- driveable. Takes a whole lotta pressure off of the ownership of
junkers as well as adding a whole lotta near-term enjoyment to you AND the
lucky folks at your local cruise-in. Ok, Its a whole lot cheaper, too.