1960 Radios

Hello,
I have a couple radio questions regarding the Golden Touch and Golden
Tone radios:

1) Chrysler went to the trouble of making the Golden Tone radio
buttons match the heater control buttons and the pushbutton trans
controls. Should the radio buttons also light up or glow like those
other control buttons? My dial face lights up nicely, but the buttons
don't.

2) Has anyone had any luck trying to repair the Golden Touch radios?
I just bought one to upgrade from my Golden Tone and the radio plays
great until you press the LOC button and then it goes completely
dead. The radio will not even crackle until you turn it off and back
on again. The same thing happens when you press the foot pedal. Also
some of the buttons don't return right away after you press them.

Also looking for recommendation of a shop to repair the Golden Touch
if no one can give me clues to what might be wrong. Figured out AFTER
I bought the Golden Touch that it was for a 61, even though it came
out of a 60 New Yorker. So I want to make this 61 radio work right
and then sell it so I can go buy the right one. Anybody want to swap?

Thanks,
Gary Runkel
Canton, Michigan