Late word on right side mirror question

Hi 300 folk,

Sorry to wander in late, but I just got around to clearing out my
personal email and found the dialog regarding right fender outside
mirrors. I will tell you that I found one on a junked car when I was
collecting parts for my '63 Pace Car back in the mid-70's. I removed
it, screws and all, measured the location of it and installed it on my
car exactly as it had been. So I can say with certainty that this IS an
original mirror and it IS correctly mounted. It has two struts. It
otherwise looks just like the remote LH one. It does not have the
separate base piece the LH one has - it's just mirror and gasket right
onto the fender.

If somebody wants a picture of this mirror I will be happy to provide
one. I can tell you that it is functionally useless, but it does look
kind of cool, and I have seen very few of them over the years.

Cheers,
Doug Jones
Boulder Creek, CA just over the hill from Jett Ranch