Oil Pan Removal.

Hi Group, I need some advice. If I remove the connector link, can the oil
pan then be removed? The serrvice manual lists a special tool to be used. I
assume that tool is the one with the tapered fork end available at most
parts stores. If this is the correct tool, I would appreciate any tips on
it's use. It's for the 413 in my 300H. Doug Warrener