From: "Rusty & Thelma Roe" <saxblowr@xxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 11:19 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Hemi C 2005

Yesterday my wife and I went to the Portland Oregon International car
show.....they had a silver 2005 Chrysler 300 Hemi C.........found out that
it replaces 3 of the present Chrysler sedans currently made........any car
buyer looking for a bigger 4 door sedan will be able to buy one of these in
three different engine sizes.........2 v6 models and the Hemi ........the
Hemi produces 340 horses and is available with a 5 speed or
automatic.........the car has sort of an upside down 300C grill but is real
square and blocky looking.....as far as new cars go it looks as good if not
better than most but it would have been real neat with FINS on the back
fenders..........I'm sure they could have added some fins but what the heck
does the modern generation know about a real car anyway........Rusty &
Thelma 300C Parade Green coupe in Oregon!!!!!!!!!!

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links