Chrysler 300 Hemi C 2005

 Yesterday my wife and I went to the Portland Oregon International car show.....they had a silver 2005 Chrysler 300 Hemi C.........found out that it replaces 3 of the present Chrysler sedans currently made........any car buyer looking for a bigger 4 door sedan will be able to buy one of these in three different engine sizes.........2 v6 models and the Hemi ........the Hemi produces 340 horses and is available with a 5 speed or automatic.........the car has sort of an upside down 300C grill but is real square and blocky looking.....as far as new cars go it looks as good if not better than most but it would have been real neat with FINS on the back fenders..........I'm sure they could have added some fins but what the heck does the modern generation know about a real car anyway........Rusty & Thelma 300C Parade Green coupe in Oregon!!!!!!!!!!