RE: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300M, Epilogue

RE: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300M, Epilogue

Thanks for sharing your 300M experience with the list. I know I will own
one at some point, and I too would like to hear about the high mileage 300Ms
and how reliable they are above 100K.

I am a little surprised to hear about 18 MPG though. The reports I've
gotten were all between 22 and 26. I looked at several of them last Fall,
mostly '99s. Condition varied quite a bit, and one actually had a sizable
dash crack, and the car only had 52K on it! Must have sat in the sun all
day.

Bob J