300M epilogue comments

We might as well jump in here too. 02 300M
Special-we've had this one 15 months. picked it up
with 12,000 miles on it and it now has 30,000. So
far, no problems whatsoever. If there is a complaint
it would be that the Special comes with 18" Michelin
Pilots. These were not meant for snow country and we
couldn't find any all-season 18"s. This required
obtaining a set of after-market 17" wheels and a set
of all-season 17" tires for the winter months. We now
have probably 6 years worth of rubber. I guess a
small price to pay for a real neat car, we love it.
Jerry & Gail