Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300M, Epilogue

Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300M, Epilogue

My mom has @150K on her '99 from new. She loves it,
but it's starting to get expensive to own. I try not
to get too involved, but her higher out of warranty
repairs included a transmission computer, and more
recently a fuel pump and CV axles - all at the same
time her second set of Goodyears started to self
destruct ( yep, she had about 80K on them! ) So now
she has some new Michelins, and has recovered from the
recent expenses. She wasn't real happy when I looked
up the blue book and it was $7700. The car still
looks great, the mechanics are always surprised at the
mileage...

Andy

P.S. Send me your 300 HURST stories...NOW!!!