RE 300 Chrysler {INSURANCE}

I use Hagerty Insurance on my 300"s . I had one claim shortly after changing
to Hagerty. I parked a hot riding lawnmower in the new polebarn behind the
300J & along side my wife's 1971 VW convt. . Minutes later as I sat in my
easychair I herd a big boom. Smoke was comming out of the barn. I held a hose on the
burning lawnmower & the 300J as best as I could until the fire dept. came .
The J had melted taillight lens & bumperguards . The VW had damage to the top &
sidepaint. All it took was a phone call & a polorid picture of the damage with
a estimate & Hagerty paid the bill without any problems.

300Ly Herb from Mich.